Here's what you will need to make it:
two tablespoons of honey
1/2 packet of yeast
1/3 cup warm water
two tablespoons cooking oil
1/2 cups flour
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you
2. First, mix two tablespoons of honey
and 1/2 packet of yeast with 1/3 cup
3. Beat one egg into the mixture.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
and then gradually add 1 1/2 cups
flour so that you have a stiff dough.
You may not need to add all of the
5. Knead the dough. If you use your
hands, make sure you've washed
them. You also might want to put a
little flour on your hands so the
dough doesn't stick to them. It can
get pretty hard to knead, so you
might want to take turns with a
6. Break off small bits and roll them into
snakes. Take the snake and
shape them into any letters that you
7. Beat the other egg in a bowl and
using the back of a spoon, brush the
egg on the pretzels.
8. Sprinkle salt over the pretzels.
9. Bake them in the oven at 350
degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until
they're golden brown. Be sure to
wear oven mitts when you take the
pretzels out of the oven. Let them
cool before you eat them.