Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ha en fin lørdag!

 
 
 I have a thing for pinecones...
 
 
 Love gathering pinecones from the forest to warm our home in the chilly months.
Some of my colors
 
 
Christmas decorations are put away and the house looks naked with no red to see...But we do decorate for Valentine's Day so some red will be back in the picture next month. 
 

 
 I just put away the rest of the  Christmas dishes and put my bright fiestaware back in the cabinet. 

 
Needless to say, I am ready for spring!  Wait I have 3 more months for that beautiful season to come.
 
 
BINGO NIGHT
                                                                      BINGO!
We always have fun when it's - Family Game Night.
 
 
I too love the snow and winter, but I'm ready to get back to my yard.
 



 
 
 
Do you switch up your fireplace decor by season or holiday?
 
 
 
Ha en fin lørdag! Have a great saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Caramel Candies

I love anything caramel. It's delicious on its own or pairs well with chocolate or anything salty.   Warning these can be addictive...